As a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB, you have the legal right to revoke an online purchase within 14 days. Information on this can be found in the cancellation policy, which you can view in the ordering process or in the email confirming receipt of your order.
In your customer account you will find under "My orders" the button "Register return". In the next window you can select the products to be returned. After clicking on the button "Register return" you will receive an email with further information about the process.
If you are not sure how to proceed, please contact us.
If you have ordered as a guest and have not created a customer account, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free return at our store in Melle, Lower Saxony
The easiest way is to bring the items to us at the store location and save the postage costs of a return. Please note that we can only offer this service for items that can be shipped as a package
The return will be handled for you and the refund of the purchase amount will be arranged.
Please bring an order confirmation or invoice to identify the order. Returned items should be complete, with all components delivered, preferably in the original packaging. If you do not deliver the goods directly to us, please ensure a transport-safe repackaging - as you would with the parcel service.
Alternatively, you can return the goods.
You can also return items to us. In this case, you will bear the direct cost of the return.
The shipment of the goods to you is regularly in a transport-safe packaging. Accordingly, also in the case of a return of the goods - for whatever reason - a transport-safe packaging is to be selected, if possible the original packaging.
Please contact us in any case before returning the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is relevant or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be exceeded quickly;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no control;
- for the supply of newspapers, journals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires early in contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Should you find a defect in your product, we or the manufacturer are here to help:
Warranty of the dealer
Within 6 months, you can exchange or repair a defective device at the time of delivery based on the statutory warranty. In this case, we as the dealer will bear any shipping costs incurred for the return. You can withdraw from the purchase under warranty only if exchange or repair should not be possible.
The statutory warranty for new goods is valid for a period of 24 months. After 6 months, you as the buyer have the burden of proof that the defect already existed at the time of delivery.
In addition to the statutory warranty, some manufacturers grant you more extensive guarantees for some products. The scope of the warranty varies from case to case and is regulated in the warranty conditions. Most warranties also cover defects that occur later in use. Since the warranty is a service provided by the manufacturer, you must contact the manufacturer directly in the event of a warranty claim.